FightSaga Radio: Joshua, Wilder, Canelo, Golovkin and moreWritten by Joseph Herron
Thursday, November 2nd, FightSaga.com presents the return of "Gogue's Big Fight Preview", featuring three-decade fight trainer James Gogue and boxing writer Joseph Herron!
Time: 10pm ET
In this all-new episode Coach Gogue will analyze the current Heavyweight landscape and map out his predictions for match-ups in 2018!
- Joshua TKO10 over Takam...what makes the most sense for Anthony Joshua in 2018? Is Parker and Wilder pricing themselves out of fights?
- Wilder vs. Stiverne, November 4th - Does Stiverne have a chance at age 39?
- Does anyone care about the WBO Heavyweight trinket?
- Will Tyson Fury and David Haye be wildcards next year?
- Who wins a seemingly imminent showdown between Joshua and Wilder in 2018?
Coach Gogue will also size up other match-ups taking place on HBO and Showtime!
- Porter vs. Granados - Why aren't we seeing Shawn versus Danny Garcia, and Rios vs. Granados?
- Lipinets vs. Kondo for the vacant IBF 140 pound championship - is Sergey Lipinets someone to look out for in 2018?
- Bivol vs. Broadhurst for the vacant WBA Light Heavyweight championship - Does Dimitry Bivol have any apparent weaknesses?
- The FightSaga Radio Team will round out the program with thoughts on Canelo vs. Golovkin 1 and potentially 2, Lemieux vs. Saunders, Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux, and Horn vs. Crawford in 2018!
- Tune in to the return of FightSaga Radio!!
Call in to speak with James Gogue and Joseph Herron (646) 564-9764
Access the player at the bottom of the page.