FightSaga Radio: Wilder TKO1 over StiverneWritten by Joseph Herron
Sunday, November 5th, at 10PM ET/9PM CT, FightSaga Radio presents a special 60 minute edition of "Gogue's Post-Fight Report", featuring three-decade fight trainer James Gogue and boxing scribe Joseph Herron!
Time: 9PM ET
FightSaga Radio hotline: (646) 564-9764
The FS Radio team will share their thoughts on this past weekend's action from New York City, and Monte Carlo, including post-fight reactions and comments from all respective fighters and promoters !
- Wilder TKO1 over Stiverne
- Does Deontay's spectacular 1st round KO do anything to change potential betting odds and perception of a match-up with Anthony Joshua?
- Is A.J. using PEDs, as insinuated by Wilder in his post fight commentary, and is that why he doesn't use VADA for pre and post fight testing?
- Is the pairing with Anthony Joshua ready to be made, or does the match-up need more promotion? What more does Wilder, Haymon, DiBella, and Hearn have to do?
- Is Bermane Stiverne finished? Was the 1st round KO a product of Wilder's dominance, Stiverne's inactivity and age, or a combination of both?
- Is there currently enough money to support this match-up and pay both fighters what they would expect and deserve? Can Vegas currently financially support this fight?
- Does anyone want to see Shawn Porter against any of the current contenders or title holders at 140 pounds?
- Did Sergey Lipinets deserve to be the current IBF Jr. Welterweight champion?
- Is Dimitry Bivol the goods, or does he need more seasoning before taking on Stevenson, Kovalev, Barrera, or Beterbiev?
Gogue will also do a special preview for Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias!
Tune in for an all new edition of FightSaga Radio with James Gogue and Joseph Herron!!
ACCESS THE PLAYER BELOW